Jr. Bear Families,
Please observe the COVID PROTOCOLS at each of our partner ice rinks. Anyone not observing the PROTOCOLS will be asked to leave the facility. Failure to follow the PROTOCOLS jeopardizes the Jr. Bears' ability to use these ice rinks.
- DO NOT ENTER THE RINK WITH ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
- Enter the rink using the marked entry door.
- Exit the rink using the marked exit doors.
- No one can enter the rink without a mask. Spectators must wear a mask at all times. Players wear a mask until helmet goes on.
- Players enter the facility dressed and with a mask on.
- Players use designated locker rooms to get skates, helmet and gloves on. (no more than 6 in each locker room)
- Parents and siblings may spectate from the stands and must socially distance.
- Parents and siblings may not congregate in the lobby or spectate along the glass.
- Players must exit the rink within 5 minutes after they exit the ice.
MOUNT SAINT CHARLES ARENA:
- DO NOT ENTER THE RINK WITH ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE NO SOONER THAN 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ICE TIME FULLY DRESSED AND WITH A MASK ON.
- ALL ENTRANTS TO THE RINK MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. PLAYERS WEAR A MASK UNTIL HELMET IS ON.
- PLAYERS USE LOBBY AREA TO PUT SKATES, HELMET AND GLOVES ON.
- ENTER AND EXIT THROUGH DESIGNATED DOORS.
- PLAYERS MUST EXIT RINK WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF LEAVING ICE SURFACE.
- SPECTATORS MUST SOCIALLY DISTANCE AND CANNOT CONGREGATE IN THE LOBBY.