Hockey resumes tomorrow Monday 11/9/2020. Please check your updated team schedule.
Many of the same restrictions stay in place. Below are the major changes:
1. Players, coaches, spectators and officials must wear a mask at all times entering the rink, in the locker room and on the ice for practice and games.
2. Two spectators per player are allowed in the rink. This includes parents, guardians and siblings....a total of only 2 per player.
3. Contact tracing procedures will be increased. We may have to sign in each time we enter a rink or fill out an online health form.
4. Out of state games are prohibited.
5. Out of state teams are prohibited from playing in RI.
We all must follow the new rules or we jeopardize losing our ice privileges at our partner rinks.
Any player entering a rink or ice surface without a mask will be told to leave.
When the final restrictions are received from RI Hockey we will post them on our website.
Please contact Chris Lambert with any questions.